top of page
Future communities, cities, countries

Reshaping the Future of Capitalism for Good

Mission

Leveraging Capitalism to Create A Sustainable Future

In Place Impact is committed to helping businesses, governments, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, and investors to build community-centric frameworks that benefit themselves, while also creating a future that is economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable for all residents. 

Unique impact consulting firm
Global Impact Consulting

Sectors

Our Focus Areas

We bring our expertise to communities, cities, and countries all over the world.

01

Businesses

We work with companies from fortune 1,000 to local businesses. We help them increase their top and bottom lines, brand equity and value, client and employee retention rates, all while helping them have a bigger positive impact on their communities. 

Business Consulting

02

Governments

We work with local and national governments to help them make their organizations run more efficiently, while also creating communities that are economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable for ALL residents. 

Government Consulting

03

Innovation & Access

We work with impact entrepreneurs, investors, academic institutions, NGO's, and community residents from all community segments to create vibrant hubs of impact that introduce consequential learning programs to education, while allowing anyone to personally benefit from participating in the creation of a sustainable future. 

Vibrant Hubs of Impact

Solutions

Impact Economics

We provide the unique frameworks, designs and building blocks required to use Capitalism for Good to enhance economic vibrancy in every stakeholder segment of a community. Building sustainable communities starts with building profitable businesses.

What We Provide 

01

Consulting Services

We consult to companies, governments, academic institutions, NGOs, Impact Investors, and Impact Entrepreneurs. 

02

Impact Framework Design

We are the only company in the world that can help communities, cities, and countries adopt the framework of Impact Economics  

03

Access

Capitalism has worked for 75% of humanity. We do the work necessary to provide the remaining 25% with access to Capitalism for Good and the benefits it brings.

04

Capitalism for Good

We help our clients benefit from the Capitalism for Good models and frameworks we have designed. Increasing economic vibrancy across all stakeholder groups. 

05

Impact Economics Maestros

We are the only company in the world that can train and certify people, teams, and public/private partnerships in Impact Economics. Visit The Impact Experts.

Latest Projects

Charleston, SC

01

Charleston, SC

Ttec Global BPO Company

02

Ttec

Muncie Indiana

03

Muncie, IN

Impact Leadership & Experts

04

Maestros

Immigration and Infrastructure

05

Immigration & Infrastructure 

bottom of page