A Virtual Webinar
12:00- 1:00 pm EST
Wednesday, June 24th, 202
Resilient, Inclusive, and Economically, Socially, and Environmentally Sustainable for ALL Residents
In Place Impact has launched its 50 for 50 for COVID relief. We have cut our consulting fee by 50%, and we are donating 50% of what we receive to COVID relief efforts within the communities we work with.
If we have learned anything from the first half of 2020 it is that City and Community leaders must focus on how to make their communities more resilient, inclusive, and economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable for ALL residents. In fact, during the past 50-years, there may never have been a more important time for American Leaders to get together to plan a better way forward.
Immediately subsequent to the market crash of 2008, our Founder started designing a new form of community-based capitalism purposed to bring economic, social, and environmental balance to ALL residents of any community or city. Ten years ago he had the opportunity to live test his design in two communities and the results have been remarkable.
The program is called Impact Economics, and it is a fully inclusive model of new capitalism that provides every stakeholder in a community with the opportunity to drive positive impact for itself, while at the same time, not leaving it to happenchance that every other stakeholder will also benefit.
Impact Economics views community stakeholders and the benefits they receive as:
• Corporations: Use the Leadership and Management strategies of Profit for Purpose to increase revenues, profits, brand equity values, and employee and customer retention rates while driving positive impact on their employees, communities, and the natural environments that surround them
• City, Municipal, and State Governments: Create communities that are socially, environmentally, and economically sustainable for all residents and, to help businesses expand while hiring people from their marginalized community segments
• Educational Institutions: Embed and expand Impact Studies (including Impact Entrepreneurship to create for-profit innovations purposed to help communities and cities attain the UN SDG's) and consequential learning. This has been done with huge success at the College of Charleston
• Students: Design for-profit innovations purposed to solve community-based social, environmental, and economic problems
• ALL community residents: For free, empower them to participate in and personally benefit from the creation of a sustainable future
• Impact Entrepreneurs. Build out innovations purposed to Make a Profit While Making a Difference
• Impact Investors: Find, fund, measure, scale, and repeat community born Impact Innovations
• Not-for-profits: Help with their financial and human asset requirements
• Marginalized Community Segments: Increase economic vibrancy within them, thereby starting the eradication of the effects of poverty
Impact Economics was designed from the research work conducted by In Place Impact on Poverty.
July 2020 will mark the 6th anniversary of In Place Impact's live test in Charleston SC, proving that Impact Economics is a new form of inclusive Capitalism that works. Since then, the company has been certifying people to embed the program in their own communities.
This is your chance to see exactly how it works and how your city/community can benefit from it. You will hear directly from Stuart Williams (it's designer), and if you choose to then come to Charleston to see it in action you will meet representatives from:
The City of Charleston
The College of Charleston
Community Leaders and Residents from ALL segments of our community
Impact Entrepreneurs and Impact Investors
Businesses and Not-for-Profit Organizations
As global conversations about “new capitalism” heat up, once you have attended this free event, you may understand why the quote below is so profound.
"As the world starts to talk about developing new community based economic systems using multi-stakeholder capitalism, In Place Impact has already done it. Furthermore, they have tested their models for almost a decade, proven that they work, and are giving 6,000 people the opportunity to deploy them in their own communities"
~ Lawrence Bloom
Secretary-General, Be Earth,
A United Nations IGO
The webinar is free and you can reserve your place by clicking on the registration Image above.
We look forward to meeting you.
Kind regards, Emily Williams