Inclusive, Integrated and Profitable for All
Why In Place Impact
Twenty-six years ago, our founder co-created the global platform of "Making A Profit While Making A. Difference".
Today, more commonly known as "Profit and Purpose" or "a new form of Capitalism", it is clear to see from examples such as Larry Fink's letter to CEO's, and the Business Roundtables commitment to value all stakeholders equally, global business leaders are calling for change.
Whether our father was 26 years too early or current firms are 26 years too late is now moot as at In Place Impact we have decades of experience that others simply do not have.
We are global experts in helping companies make greater profits by embracing Leadership and Management through the principles of Profit for Purpose
We are the only company in the world that has consultants Certified in Impact Economics
You do not pay us our entire fee as you take:
- 15% of it and make a direct, tax-deductible donation to a college in your community to help build a center for Impact Studies
- 5% of it and make a direct, tax-deductible donation to a charitable trust that invests in Impact Entrepreneurs based in your community
We are the only company in the world that can make your business part of an Impact Economics model. This is the model that drives positive benefits for all community stakeholders and it costs you nothing
We are the only company in the world that can accredit you as a business that is part of an Impact Economics ecosystem
We are the only company in the word that can use our proprietary "Corporate Impact Index" tools to help you
We are the only company in the world that provides outsourced, Impact Economics Certified CSR Officers
Our fees are less than many consulting companies and because as we will locate in your community, they stay there to help increase the velocity of capital
Innovative CSR solutions (outsource, contracted to our team, or direct hire) with the worlds only Impact Economics Certified CSR Officers
- Leadership & Management through the lens of Profit for Purpose
- Embedding Impact Economics in communities, cities, and countries
- Corporate Impact Index and accreditation
- CityImpact Impact and accreditation
- Building self-funding Centers for Impact Studies in Colleges and Universities
- Accredited Impact Studies syllabus design
- Mentors for Impact Entrepreneurs
- Education, deal flow and diligence for Impact Investors
- Intergenerational bonding and enhanced succession planning for families of wealth
Certification classes in Impact Economics
Free community Impact Entrepreneurship classes
Free Impact Incubators
Private & Public Executive Education retreats on Impact Leadership and Management
The sketch may have taken me 5-minutes, but the learning took me 30 years.
~ Pablo Picasso